I received the following text message from a friend of mine that works at a college in Miami, FL.
"I love college students! The three in front of me in line at Starbucks are complaining that their instructor makes them read... how terrible!"
Don't worry students! Your voices have been heard and soon all philosophy 101 textbooks will be available as Pod Casts!
Pocket Susan Advice: Cash in the coin collection. I'm not referring to a real coin collection where the coins are carefully mounted and hung on a wall or kept guarded in a safe. I mean the big jar where you've thrown your spare change for the past decade. There are a couple of reasons that I suggest this. 1. Wouldn't it be better to deposit it into a savings account and make interest on it? All it will collect in a jar is dust. 2. As you know, pennies cost more to make then their actual value. Well... if people weren't hoarding them then maybe the US mint wouldn't need to make as many and we could spend our tax money on something other than making money.
No comments:
Post a Comment