I have no idea why, but someone put a dirty old blue bath towel over my doormat this weekend. It isn't one of my towels. It was neatly folded. I know that my neighbor's cat likes to sit on my doormat, but I can't imagine that they put out a towel for her. I'm not sure what to do with the towel. I kicked it off to the side, thinking that it's owner would retrieve it, but now it's been sitting for three days. At what point is it okay to just throw it away? Day 4? After a week? That seems wasteful but I can't donate it in its present filthy condition. And I certainly don't want to wash it with my other clothes. Who knows where it's been?! So the towel sits.
Pocket Susan Advice: Check your credit for free every 4 months. A lot of people don't check their credit history until they try to take out a loan and are denied. It takes a long time to build a good credit score, so don't wait! Visit http://www.annualcreditreport.com/ and get a free credit report from each of the major credit reporting companies once per year. Try to make a schedule and spread your free reports across the year. Unlike sites like freecreditreport.com, annual credit report does not require you to sign up for a service and hope that you forget to cancel it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment