Pocket Susan
16 July 2009
Austin, San Antonio, and Big Bend Trip
This is a bit delayed, but this is a video from my parents' visit to Austin and then our combined journey to San Antonio and then out to Big Bend and southwest Texas.
My parents rode their motorcycle down from Ohio to Austin and then when I traveled with them, Dad continued on the bike and Mom rode in Stuart with me. Since we have set a new record for the "Hottest Summer" in Central Texas, I think Mom had the right idea.
These are only about half the pictures from the trip, the other half is on their camera but I don't know when I'll get those from them.
Side note: The picture of my parents in front of the huge star is front of the state history museum, not the capital building. Just an FYI.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment