I receive a lot of forwards from a member of my extended family and I delete 99.9% of them; mainly because I get annoyed by the 5 pages of email addresses/forwards that are listed before it actually gets to the one line joke. Which often times isn't really funny. Today, however I actually looked at the subject line before deleting the email and realized that it was an email urging me to buy only American made products. The irony is that the email was sent from a family member who LOVES to shop at Walmart. I wonder how many products at Walmart are still made in the US. Delete.
Pocket Susan Advice: It seems like most major corporations have some practice or another that doesn't gel well with ethics and social justice. If you regularly spend a great deal of money with a certain company, you may want to do a bit of research on their practices and make sure they really deserve your business. If not, then you'll either need to lose the company or lose your ethics.
Pocket Susan Advice: It seems like most major corporations have some practice or another that doesn't gel well with ethics and social justice. If you regularly spend a great deal of money with a certain company, you may want to do a bit of research on their practices and make sure they really deserve your business. If not, then you'll either need to lose the company or lose your ethics.
No comments:
Post a Comment