Pocket Susan Advice: Make a list and check it twice. If you're like me and had to miss out on Black Friday or have common sense and avoided the chaos completely, then you're probably just getting started on your holiday shopping. To avoid over-spending take the time to make a list of exactly who you need to shop for, what exactly you wish to buy for them, how much you are able to spend on their gift, and where you will be able to purchase it. If you like to buy gifts for your family, friends, stylist, mailman, and so forth then doing a little math before you shop is a good reality check to make sure you can really afford the total.
01 December 2008
The Cat Search
I've held off on adopting a cat until now. First, I wasn't sure how my schedule would be in my job and I wanted to make sure that I had enough time to dedicate to a pet. Plus, animals can be expensive and I wasn't sure how that would effect my quest to pay off my student loans and buy a house. But now I'm waivering and am not sure what I want to do. Plus, this guy is at the humane society right now. I'm not sure that I will be able to say no. I think I would name him Bernard or Duncan. Of course, because I will be home for Christmas for over two weeks, I won't be able to adopt anyone until I get back in January so he might not even be there. I'll keep you posted.

Pocket Susan Advice: Make a list and check it twice. If you're like me and had to miss out on Black Friday or have common sense and avoided the chaos completely, then you're probably just getting started on your holiday shopping. To avoid over-spending take the time to make a list of exactly who you need to shop for, what exactly you wish to buy for them, how much you are able to spend on their gift, and where you will be able to purchase it. If you like to buy gifts for your family, friends, stylist, mailman, and so forth then doing a little math before you shop is a good reality check to make sure you can really afford the total.
Pocket Susan Advice: Make a list and check it twice. If you're like me and had to miss out on Black Friday or have common sense and avoided the chaos completely, then you're probably just getting started on your holiday shopping. To avoid over-spending take the time to make a list of exactly who you need to shop for, what exactly you wish to buy for them, how much you are able to spend on their gift, and where you will be able to purchase it. If you like to buy gifts for your family, friends, stylist, mailman, and so forth then doing a little math before you shop is a good reality check to make sure you can really afford the total.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment