Yesterday in Austin it was 80 degrees. Then at 6:30pm there was lightning and thunder. And that was followed by rain, then hail, then sleet, and then snow. This morning, it is a whopping 34 degrees. Can I just point out that I left Ohio and moved south to avoid this kind of weather? I should be thankful though, it gave me a little reminder of what I will experience when I am home for a couple of weeks for Christmas.
Pocket Susan Advice: Tie up the loose ends or just cut them off. Everyone thinks about turning over a new leaf or making life changes in conjunction with the New Year and that's always good. What they don't think about is using December/the end of the current year to tie up the loose ends and make that New Year's change feasible. For me, it's unfinished projects. A scrapbook, a quilt, and refinishing an end table are all projects that I have started and left hanging. I need to either finish them or let them go, so I am setting realistic due dates on my projects. If it doesn't happen by the assigned date, then I need to let it go so that I can focus on my new year and all that brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment