04 December 2008

Favor

I write about pretty random things on this blog. Really, it's just whatever comes to mind. If ya'll could do me a favor and post a comment and let me know who is actually reading this then I'll make a little bit more effort to write things that are relevant to my audience. Thanks!

Pocket Susan Advice: Tim Gunn also recommends these as the essential accessories. 1. A good watch 2. Handbag in a neutral color 3. A pair of classic pumps in black or brown leather

3 comments:

Nick and Lindsay said...

Hey Suze,
I added your blog to my list! Yea! Thanks for your sweet comment - it means a lot to me. I am loving Pocket Susan!
Linds

Miranda K. said...

I read your blog. Love it! Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

I am a regular reader of your blog... it makes me feel like I have my own Suze sitting right at my desk!