I sincerely believe that there is an art to gift giving. It's the ability to pick out a gift that is just right. Not too sappy, but not too impersonal. Not too expensive, not too cheap. And so forth. I think that I have that talent. I don't always get it right, but I get it right more often than I get it wrong. In a world filled with ridiculously talented people I need to be able to claim at least some talent. Nicole Kidman can act and sing, for example. Drew Carey can tell jokes and spin the Price is Right wheel. I may not be at their level, but at least I can give gifts.
Pocket Susan Advice: Send a thank you to the US troops who are missing the holidays with their families in order to protect our country. Go to www.letssaythanks.com and pick out a thank you card that was designed by a child in the US, personalize it and sign it, and then click send. Xerox will print out the card and send it a member of our armed services.
Pocket Susan Advice: Send a thank you to the US troops who are missing the holidays with their families in order to protect our country. Go to www.letssaythanks.com and pick out a thank you card that was designed by a child in the US, personalize it and sign it, and then click send. Xerox will print out the card and send it a member of our armed services.
No comments:
Post a Comment