31 May 2010

Summer Blog Challenge

Inspired by our Florida friends and their 2nd Annual Blog-A-Day in May Challenge, Justin and I have created a Summer 2010 blog challenge, and you're welcome to participate if you'd like!

To participate in the Weekly Summer Posts Challenge, bloggers must post at least one blog entry during each week, starting May 30 and continuing through September 4. For the purposes of the challenge, the blog entry must be posted anytime between Sunday at noon - Friday at midnight. Participating bloggers are encouraged to read and comment on each other's weekly posts, to add more motivation. The only rule about content is that it has to include a section that is both written and original.  A video or picture cannot be the sole content of a post.

Want to join the challenge? We'll create a running list in a post on our individual blogs of all participants. Simply send your blog name and address to jbrady221@mac.com, and we'll include you in the running list, too!

Get excited for some great blogging!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Just look at that... Trend following. Love it. I'm in. I'll send my info shortly.

Regina said...

Hey! Who is in the challenge?

Susan said...

Good question Regina... I don't think Justin ever shared that information. Crazy hoarder! I'll try to find out and share asap!