03 May 2010

Home Alone: 27

Not episode 27, but I am 27 and home alone.  Justin is visiting his family for the week and I am home by myself.  Never mind that I lived alone for over a year before J. moved to Austin; after just six months of having a roommate, it is distinctly strange to be alone in the apartment.  

Yes, it's nice that I have it all to myself.  I can do things that I am not ordinarily able to do when he is here.  Like watch TV in my underwear... in the living room!  But really, I know that I won't do that anyway.  The most "rebel roommate" I'm going to get is leaving my bag lie in the middle of the floor where I drop it when I get home.  

Woo hoo!  Wild and crazy!  That's me.  

Sigh.  I hope J. gets home soon.  I'm bored.

No comments: