I would not be surprised if my laptop dies any day now. The poor thing has served me faithfully for about six years now and, quick frankly, it deserves to rest. I just had to have the fan replaced and now it's issue is burning CDs, which is how I planned to save all of my photos/documents/etc. Now I am scrambling to upload photos to flash drives and Shutterfly. This has become particularly urgent since I realized that the photo CDs I had burned earlier this year are a mess and unreadable in another computer. It's going to be a tight race, I just hope I win.
Pocket Susan Advice: I got an interesting offer from Shutterfly the other day. They allow you to pre-pay your print purchases so that they equal out to $0.12 or less per print. This would be great if you know you're going to need photos for a scrapbook or after a wedding or if you always include a family photo in your Christmas card. The link for Shutterfly is www.shutterfly.com and the page specific to the pre-paid plan is http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/Prints-Posters-Prepaid-4x6-Plans/product_c10004-p2015
Pocket Susan Advice: I got an interesting offer from Shutterfly the other day. They allow you to pre-pay your print purchases so that they equal out to $0.12 or less per print. This would be great if you know you're going to need photos for a scrapbook or after a wedding or if you always include a family photo in your Christmas card. The link for Shutterfly is www.shutterfly.com and the page specific to the pre-paid plan is http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/Prints-Posters-Prepaid-4x6-Plans/product_c10004-p2015
No comments:
Post a Comment