03 May 2009

Sales Are Good, But Free Is Better

I have decided to move when my lease is up in August. I really like my apartment (and promise to put up some photos one of these days), but it's amazing central location makes it a tad expensive. Unfortunately, I'm going to be just a little bit short for a down payment so I will have to rent for another year. By moving a little further out, I will pay about $200 less per month for a comparable apartment. That will add up quickly to pay off student loans and get a good down payment for a house.


Anyway, when I went to get the mail today I had a fantastic surprise that will make moving a lot easier and cheaper.





The back says, "FREE BUBBLE WRAP! YAY!!" It came that way, I actually didn't write that. And the whole box is filled with bubble wrap.

2 comments:

J. Kelly said...

seriously, that's awesome! maybe I'll be lucky enough to find some when I move soon too...lol.

dyralston said...

It's devine intervention.