No, not the running kind. I did buy some awesome new running at shoes at Rogue Equipment with the help of my friend Cindy, but that's not what I'm talking about right now.
I came home on a Saturday evening with no particular plans and started flipping through the channels. When I came across VH1's 100 Best Songs of the 90's I realized that there was no hope for going out. I LOVE TV marathons and am so easily roped into an entire day on my couch. Just one episode and I am a captive audience for as long as the episodes last.
This particular marathon is one of my favorites because although I was born in '82, this is the music that raised me. I cannot think of any other decade that has more variety in the top 40 songs than the nineties. Think about it: Mariah Carey, House of Pain, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Sinead O'Connor, Vanilla Ice, Hanson, Celine Dion, REM, MC Hammer, Pearl Jam, TLC, and lest we forget, Britney Spears. I could go on forever or you could just look at list on the link above. Love it. And iTunes loves that every time this show comes on I inevitably download a dozen songs.
1 comment:
I saw that was on today too...I actually was able to tear myself away from it for once. I mean, I have already seen it at least three times. ^_^
Post a Comment