24 March 2009

Theft Follow Up

Some of the discussion from Cindy's Facebook Wall:

Cindy is wondering what kind of 'hood she lives in when her potted begonias have been stolen off her front porch. Grr. Sunday 5:10pm

J.D. at 5:18pm March 22
So is that a drive-by deflowering?

M.C. at 5:26pm March 22
wonder what the street value of begonias is?

Cindy: Thanks to me and the Travis County Sheriff's Deputy, Pflugerville and her begonias are just a little safer. The plant thief is in jail tonight. Sunday 8:46pm

J.Z. at 10:01pm March 22
This probably shouldn't be funny, but I'm laughing. Seriously, who does that?

K.H. at 10:43pm March 22
can't beat the crime in the burbs...did she seriously steal your begonias and put them on her own porch??? you can't make this stuff up! you must really have a green thumb! :)

Cindy at 10:55pm March 22
I definitely can't make this stuff up - it's too ridiculous! Ha! She told the sheriff that she thought that nobody lived here, so that's why she took the plant (SERIOUSLY?). Ahh, the look on her face in the backseat of the cop car as he swung by my house to drop off the plant as her hauled her to jail. Who says Pflugerville isn't fun?

J.D. at 11:20pm March 22
You're all CSI: Pflugerville! She had priors? That's some hardcore plant stealing.

T.W. at 12:41pm March 23
Busted for Plant Theft... That's a nice one for the records...

Cindy at 12:46pm March 23
Too funny - and I didn't even press charges! I got the sense from the cop that her priors were likely not related to plant theft.

T.W. at 12:54pm March 23
Depends what kind of plant you are talking about...

C.N. at 5:06pm March 23
I wonder what her sentence will be??

T.W. at 5:22pm March 23
If life is fair, community service at a garden center...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is completely hilarious!!!

dyralston said...

This made me laugh so hard. I love reading your blogs. You are a very talented writer.