I judge people. I will come right out and admit it. If acid washed jeans, rotten teeth, or a misuse of the words there/their/they're are involved then I'm judging. But the worst scenario is when someone tells me that they don't judge. I find this extremely difficult to believe from anyone's mouth. Mother Theresa was the only exception to the disbelief, so now there is absolutely no one that I will believe. Perhaps it's just because others are more gracious or accepting or open minded than I am. Maybe they're just better people than me. Whatever the case may be, just know that when you say you never ever judge, not even if someone tells you that their favorite song is Mmm Bop by Hanson; I am judging you.
Pocket Susan Advice: Take your laundry supplies to work. I don't mean your jug of detergent or the jar of quarters. Just put a couple of dryer sheets in a sandwich bag and store it in your desk. If you ever have an issue with static cling, just rub the problem area with a dryer sheet for a quick fix. Static cling is usually more of an issue during the colder and drier winter months. An added plus, your desk drawer will smell like a mountain breeze or fresh linen!
No comments:
Post a Comment