02 November 2009

Where Are My Pants?


There are a few things you need to know before I relate this story.  1) I've been participating in a fitness program through UT three days a week before work this semester that seems to be helping me tone up.  2) I'm not sure if I'm actually losing weight, but this seems likely since most of my pants are too big.


So hurray for that!  Anyway, I've been getting ready for the big move that's coming up and really trying to purge.  I took a large donation to Goodwill on Saturday that included 5 pairs of pants that were way too big.  This left me only 3 pairs that were sort of too big, but will do for a while until I either get back into my normal weight pants or can afford to buy new.   All of these were part of the mass amount of laundry I washed on Sunday afternoon.


Bright and early at 5:15am I got up and got ready to go work out.  At 6:15 I was throwing my work clothes in my gym bag and ready to walk out the door.  But, "where are my pants?!"  I couldn't find them anywhere!  They weren't in the folded laundry, which got dumped on the floor.  Or the boxes of clothes that were half-packed for the move.  It dawned on me that I must have left them at the laundry room in my apartment complex.  Grr!


And there they were.  Still in the washer.  So I called my colleague and work out buddy and said, "I'm sorry, but I won't make it this morning.  I don't have any pants."

No comments: