The Moving Guys "Love" Me Because...
- I'm prepared
- My stuff is packed
- My boxes were sorted between heavy and light
- They could access the large furniture because I didn't put anything on it or in front of it
- I had my own dolly that they could use to work faster
- I offered them cold water with ice (apparently they are often given warm water, eww!)
- Either my apartment or I smelled good (although they weren't sure which)
Pocket Susan Advice: Using movers was AMAZING and the more prepared you are, the better the experience will be. Do your research and identify the best mover by value and reference. Account for some unexpected charges or extra time. And on moving day, don't be a flake -- have your boxes packed, know what you're doing and where you're going. As an aside, according to reliable sources, you are not required to tip movers unless they give EXCEPTIONAL service.
No comments:
Post a Comment