I have a futon that I purchased with my roommate my freshman year of college. I'm not sure how I ended up with it since I think that we split the cost, but it has traveled with me from dorm to house to apartment and state to state to state over the last eight years.
I thought that perhaps it was time to let the futon live a new life with some else. And by that I mean that I am stick of decorating around a large black metal blob in my living room and I had no desire to move it yet again. The answer to my problem was clearly Craigslist. I prepared my post carefully, hoping that it would appeal to at least one poor college student in need of furniture.
I had a couple of nibbles, but nothing serious. In the mean time, I moved and the futon ended up moving with me. Suddenly, I realized that I was poor and in need of furniture; perhaps I shouldn't be too hasty with the sale.
My decision was made when I talked to my friend Jenn. "You absolutely must take it down. You can't sell something on Craigslist, there are murderers abound!"
Fair enough, but I doubt anyone will kill for this...
I had a couple of nibbles, but nothing serious. In the mean time, I moved and the futon ended up moving with me. Suddenly, I realized that I was poor and in need of furniture; perhaps I shouldn't be too hasty with the sale.
My decision was made when I talked to my friend Jenn. "You absolutely must take it down. You can't sell something on Craigslist, there are murderers abound!"
Fair enough, but I doubt anyone will kill for this...

1 comment:
Hey, it worked for my furniture!
Post a Comment