24 September 2010

So Yeah...

I haven't posted anything in a month.  Actually that's more like two months.  I'm wondering if any of the handful of people that used to read this are actually bothering to check if I've updated or if you all think that I just quit.  I've been busy and I don't have such an inflated view of my self-worth or the worth of my written words to think that this has been a tragedy to the online world.  I suppose I could give you an update and fill you in on all of the things that have kept me so busy, but that could take the surprise out of future posts.  Let's just say it involves babies, weddings, and shoes -- none of which are mine.

5 comments:

avermont said...

So yeah... I'm reading! AND it's only been 3 hours since you posted. See, you do have stalkers who love you (kidding on the stalking part).

Scrabbler said...

I love reading your posts! Keep them coming :)

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts Suze. :)

cindy said...

I've missed your witty banter terribly. I'm ready for some cross-country road trip stories!

dyralston said...

I've missed your posts. I love reading them.